New post (Sev Puri – Indian Canape – Vegetarian Fast Food Recipe by Ruchi Bharani [HD]) has been published on Foodixo – https://www.foodixo.com/2013/06/07/sev-puri-indian-canape-vegetarian-fast-food-recipe-by-ruchi-bharani-hd/
Learn how to make Sev Puri – Indian Canape – Vegetarian Fast Food Recipe by Ruchi Bharani [HD]
In this episode learn how to make popular Indian snack Sev Puri. Sev puri is an Indian snack and a type of chaat (Quick Food). It is a speciality that originates from Mumbai. In Mumbai, sev puri is served by street vendors.
2 Boiled Potatoes (Chopped or Mashed)
1 Tomato (Deseeded & Chopped)
1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
1 Raw Mango (Finely Chopped)
Red Chilly Powder
Date and Tamarind Chutney
Coriander Mint Chutney
– Take some Puris and Place them on a plate.
– Place chopped Potatoes and Tomatoes one by one on the puri.
– Sprinkle Salt & Red Chilly Powder according to taste.
– Add Date and Tamarind Chutney & Coriander Mint Chutney.
– Put little bit of Sev on all the Puris.
– On a Serving plate, place the Sev Puris.
– Add Tomatoes & Raw Mango.
– Squueze a few drops of Lemon Juice.
– Garnish it with Chopped coriander Leaves.
The Puri can be replaced with Canapes or Cracker Biscuits. Following the same procedure, prepare this snack.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/b/114588487895582397530/114588487895582397530/posts / plus.google.com/+rajshrifood