New post (APPETIZERS / HAM & CHESSE BITES with CHEESY DIP RECIPE / Cheryls Home Cooking) has been published on Foodixo – https://www.foodixo.com/2015/02/10/appetizers-ham-chesse-bites-with-cheesy-dip-recipe-cheryls-home-cooking/
This video is about making Ham and Cheese bites served with an awesome cheesy dip! Quick and easy to make, a great appetizer!
Hit the like button: http://www.facebook.com/cherylhomecooking.
Also follow me on: http://www.ifood.tv/cheryls-home-cooking
check out my other you tube page: http://www.youtube.com/organichydrogarden
Biscuit dough 1 Pound
Colby & monterey jack 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Green pepper 1⁄2 , diced finely
Meat slices 5
Cream cheese 8 Ounce
Mayonnaise 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Hot sauce 2 Dash
Dry mustard 1⁄4 Teaspoon
Diced green pepper 2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray the baking sheet with non stick spray.
3. Spread the dough on the shelf.
4. Layer 1/2 cup cheese in the centre of the dough. Sprinkle some green peppers on top.
5. Roll the sandwich meat slices and arrange it in the centre.
6. Sprinkle the remaining pepper.
7. Top with the remaining cheese.
8. Roll the dough making sure you keep the filling secured.
9. Transfer the log to a baking pan, seam side down.
10. Bake it for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Meanwhile mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, dry mustard and green pepper with a hand blender. Scrape the sidea and empty this dip to a decorative bowl.
12. Let the ham and cheese bites cool down.
13. Slice up the cheese bites at an angle and serve it with the dip. Enjoy.